Your Dev Need Some UX Love?
29th Drive’s Environmental Policy
Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to 29th Drive, LLC, as it is to our employees, customers, and other stakeholders. To support this common goal, we will:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible.
We will work to achieve these commitments by:
- Requiring environmental awareness training of all our employees and more specific environmental training where appropriate.
- Evaluating products and processes from the point of view of chemical risk, dedicating ourselves to finding better alternatives based on preventing pollution in the first place.
- Considering the risks of our raw materials and products at all stages of our product’s life, placing priority on risks present during our production process and during our customers’ use of our products.
- Working collaboratively with our customers, suppliers, and the surrounding community on environmental issues.
We will make every effort to ensure that environmental performance is an integral part of 29th Drive’s performance and of the performance of all of our employees.