Joining the Team
29th Drive is looking for senior ASP.NET, Rails and PHP developers to help design large, high profile web sites and applications. This is a full time contract-to-permanent gig.We’ll work with big names like Intergraph, Microsoft, Online Resources, Vulcan and Universal Records. On occasion we’ll also work with smaller, locally owned businesses and internet start ups. In all cases we’ll create custom web sites and applications tailored to the needs of our clients and their users.
- Advanced ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Rails, PHP
- Advanced jQuery
- Expert HTML, CSS, DOM semantics
- MYSQL & SQL Server
- AWS a plus
- 4+ years experience developing scalable web applications.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 desired.
- College degree or equivalent real-world experience
- Solid OO design principals (even if you break one or two now and then)
- Strong understanding of UX and overall web design principles, including basic usability, accessibility, responsiveness, industry standards, architecture and navigation.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Architecture, preferred.
- Proficient in various design and wireframing tools a plus
- Experience with service-based architectures, preferred
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Strong client-facing communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead in creative, business, and technical discussions
- Ability and desire to mentor other developers and provide technical leadership
- High aptitude and initiative toward learning new skills
- Contribute to and improve the development process and lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology.
This is you if
- You have always wanted to work on a team, building a product with up to date technology
- You are proud that your technology product is being used by millions of people
A bit about us
- We are a rapidly-growing company focused on strategy, design and development
- We have offices in Santa Monica and Scottsdale, but you can work from wherever fits with your life
- We are fiercely committed to a cooperative and respectful workplace; no egos
How to apply
- Send a brief email, resume and samples link
- Send links to the two favorite sites you created and briefly explain why they’re your fav.