Joining the Team
29th Drive is looking for UX designers to help design large, high profile web sites and mobile apps.
This is a full time gig. We’ll work with big names like Intergraph, Microsoft, Online Resources, Vulcan and Universal Records. On occasion we’ll also work with smaller, locally owned businesses and internet start ups. In all cases we’ll design creative and custom web sites and applications tailored to the needs of our clients and their users.
We’ve been in business for 15 years, previously based on Seattle, WA working with many of the tech startups and tech companies in the Nortwhest. We’re now in Scottsdale, AZ and Santa Monica, CA and ramping up exciting growth in both the service company, 29th Drive and the product company, 29th Garage.
If you’re not in AZ, we’re looking only for people that may want to move to AZ within 3 to 6 months of contracting to be a full time employee.
Compensation / incentives
- Possible bonuses
- Competitive salary / rates
- Un-corporate, but big, smart projects
- Scottsdale Quarter office adjacent and above the Apple store
- Learn marketable skills on high profile projects
- Work with friendly, cooperative teammates that love what they do
- 4+ years web / app design experience
- Expert Axure, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, et al.
- Must graciously accept critical feedback
- No ego, self motivated, thorough but concise communicator, detail orientated
- CSS or other dev knowledge a plus
- Product design experience a plus
How To Apply
- Send us a brief email, resume and portfolio link
- If not already shown in your portfolio list your involvement with each project in your portfolio. Don’t sleep on this step.
- Send links to the two favorite sites you created and briefly explain why they’re your fav.